10.24.2011

Pumpkin Patch

Fall is my absolute favorite time of year and I always look forward to memory filled family outings. The pumpkin patch has become a staple. Declan talked about it for weeks leading up to it (when will I learn not to share plans with him so early?) Some highlights:

Riding a horse for the first time!
They had huge bouncy pillows that the kids flocked to:
 Pig races (though Decs was totally distracted by a near by haunted house):
 Papa and Nana joined us!
Grandma (and Aunt Colie and Asher) joined us later as well:
Uncle Erik, Aunt Jess and baby Evie came too! (Here I'm with my sweet niece, Evie):
 This is my favorite picture ever!! Declan and his cousin Asher adore each others company. It's so fun to see them do life together. This picture makes me smile every time- such pure joy:
 Asher, Evie Decs (missing 5 week old baby Soren):
 Our little fam, Roca 2011:

No comments: