7.15.2011

busy, busy.

I have been a lazy blogger but not living a lazy life. We have been busy, busy! Definition of summer, right?

This week alone, I've been gone every evening.
Sun: open houses, work appt.
Mon: work appt.
Tues: STOP class (4 hours of torture for going 5 mph over the speed limit. boo.)
Wed: a fun repeat of STOP class
Thurs: work appt. then coffee with my girls
Fri: work appt.

I can't complain too much. I sell real estate so busy is good. I'm collecting acorns for the winter if-ya-know-what-I-mean.

Fortunately, I'm still getting pool time with my favorite little fireball. Life is good.
Stay tuned for posts about my husband and I's Vegas getaway for my 30th (next week!! weeeeee!!!) and our big move (yes, we're moving!!) followed by planning and executing Declan's THIRD birthday party next month (sniff, sniff).  Rest is for losers. Just kidding. But I don't see rest in my future until September. :)




No comments: