5.18.2011

A + D

Declan and his cousin Asher are 4 months apart and polar opposites. Decs is fearless, crazy, thick skinned, all over the place, follower. Asher is cautious, sensitive, thoughtful and a leader. It's an absolute blast to see them together. On Monday my bro-in-law and sis-in-law stole Declan for an impromptu zoo trip and lunch. This was mucho appreciated because I had a "door meets toe" incident that left me near worthless (I'll spare you the gory details). So many things about this picture from their zoo trip crack me up:
Aren't cousins the bestest? And, yes, I said "bestest"...it's a deeper, more meaningful version of "best".  My BIL's description of this pic: "Not sure what to think about this particular type of leadership tendency." HA!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

That's really funny. Ty is definitely an Asher-type. I love that God makes each of them with such individual personalities!