1. Shellac Manicures! Please tell me you've heard of the amazing creation called Shellac?! It's nail polish that looks nearly perfect for 2-3 weeks! I'm wearing my 3rd Shellac mani and pay about $15 ever 2 1/2 weeks for a polish change. I've been taking care of my own cuticles so I skimp on the whole mani and go for the cheaper polish change. Brill, I know.
2. The Voice. As an avid American Idol fan (though I'm about to give up since James and Casey got the boot) it's no surprise that I had to check out The Voice. Let me just say it's a breath of fresh air. I love the concept- people are chosen blindly by their vocal talent alone. Simple yet so new to an imagine driven society. Can't wait to keep watching.
3. The stroller bag. Last season we ditched the big stroller in favor of the lightweight and smaller umbrella stroller. Storage went out the window and I decided to get on Mr Google and look for a solution after zoo trip #1 of the year. We've been thrilled with our stroller bag!! It easily attaches, holds both our cups, keys and cell phones. Last weekend at the Farmer's market we also stuffed it with fresh asparagus, kettle corn, a diaper, pack of wipes and D's sippy cup. Ours is a bit bigger than the one pictured. Love it!
4. Plato's Closet! How have I not shopped here before? It's gently used name brand clothing and I found GAP and Banana Republic jeans both with the original tags still on for fraction of the price! Gotta love a great deal.
5. Survivor. I'm not sure if I'm ashamed or not to admit this so I will: I've watched all 22 seasons over the last 11 years. This season, by far, was my fave! I love Boston Rob and Phillip was such a quack that those 2 just made it fabulous to watch. Yay for Boston Rob winning by a landslide tonight! Excited for the next season this Fall.