11.18.2013

Lately...

Fun times with cousins!
 My sister-in-law is due any day. We got to shower her with some fun stuff.
Can't wait to meet my new little niece or nephew!
 I have such a love/hate relationship with our uncovered sidelight. It blinds us in the morning when we try to feed the babies but it's our dogs favorite look out. Uncovered it shall stay.
 This was my 3rd (4th?) year doing finish line photography at the Market-to-Market relay. I reaaaaly didn't have time to do it but glad I carved it out. Always a good time!
I've been taking Declan to work with me on and off since he was a few months old. It's so fun to see his growth in understanding of what I do. This day, I took him to list a home. Before I even had the lockbox on the door, I looked back and he was fetching the sign (and proceeded to stick it in the yard). When we pick up SOLD signs he asks "did this house close, mommy?" My little assistant. 
 Family of 3 date night to Panera...

No comments: