12.30.2008

Asking for some prayers, please!

I've been struggling with a cold turned some sort of infection turned strep throat for 7 days now. I'm on antibiotics and feeling a bit better but still down and out with a bunch of annoying symptoms. Little Decs has had a cold since Sunday and is only sleeping in 2 to 3 hour increments at night before he needs his nose sucked out. :( NOW, my wonderful caretaker hubby is lying in bed with a fever, chills and body aches. The big kicker is that we have family flying in this week for our Christmas. I'm nervous that we'll miss out on lots of good family lovin'. Honestly, with this whole house of sickness (I had stomach flu 2 weeks ago)) I just feel we'll NEVER we well again. Please pray for us. Thanks.

7 comments:

Rebekah said...

So sorry!!! Sending a big hug and lots of well wishes! Wish I lived close and I'd come do a baby night shift for you :)

Christy said...

Hope you guys all start to feel better soon! It's so hard to both be sick and have to take care of a baby. I feel your pain, hang in there!

Jess said...

I hope you feel better soon! We're passing a cold around over here, so I feel your pain there, at least.

Anonymous said...

So sorry you're all sick, seeing your baby sick is terrible, I know. Praying that you all recover quickly! Just a funny to give you a smile, since it sounds like you need it...by the time Evie was finished with her cold she would actually smile at me when I suctioned her nose :)

Sam said...

So sorry your whole family is not feeling well. Prayers headed your way.

Hope you all get well soon.

GreenEggs

Tracey said...

Your on the prayer list for Sunday! God Bless and get well soon!

Anonymous said...

Still praying for you, Ash! Hope you're feeling better!