1.20.2010

Smoothie King

I have been wanting to take more videos. Before I know it, Declan will be in kindergarten and we'll have trouble remembering his toddler years. In this video my husband was giving Decs the rest of his smoothie that he decided was too cold to drink from the straw (but not too cold to drink from the cup..hmmm). You'll see he has a little shiver after each drink but the funniest thing about the video is that my husband was standing and couldn't see how much he was pouring in his mouth. It made for quite the geyser effect. Please ignore my overwhelmingly annoying laughter. I'm easily entertained, okay? Try to listen for Declan to say "all done" mid drink. Hilarious. This boy is the best.

5 comments:

HappyAutisticMama said...

The video didn't work for me. Hopefully it's just my computer:-( Sounds cute, though! I need to take more video, too.

KathleenSBass said...

He's SOOOO cute!!!! Love moments like that! :)

Mrs H said...

What a sweetie! YOu can see the love in his eves for the two of you!

E said...

Awwww...this video made me smile! He is so darn cute (and he looks so much older!) Thanks for sharing:)

Kristin said...

Pretty cute...you had Ry laughing!