12.24.2011

DPP :day 22:

Thursday was such a blast. My friend Linda (2nd from right) organized our neighborhood's 1st Annual Holiday 5k. I reeeeally wanted to run it but was scared about slipping on the ice or snow. Let's just say my first ever winter run left me full of anxiety. So, some girlfriends and I layered up and volunteered on the course. It was a blast! The outfits were hilarious and the after party such a good time. Mark my words- I'm running it next year. ;)

Side note- at the end of the night, a sweet gal who self proclaimed herself as my stalker, came up to chat because she recognized me from my blog! First time I've ever been recognized from my blog. The crazy thing to me is that she found it through www.thebump.com which is a HUGE mommy chat board (not local). Come to find out, our sons are super close in age and we live in the same neighborhood. Such a small world. Nice talking with you, Gina!!

No comments: