1.04.2015

Santa

I love dressing up and getting a yearly picture with Santa. We have a favorite Santa (or should I say we stay away from the creepy Santa at the mall close to our house). We arrived all cute and ready about 5:30pm to beat the evening rush and found out Santa had just gone to dinner. Whaaat?! I think Mr. Santa needs to take an earlier dinner because...hello...right before Christmas....5:30 at night.  It took about 5 minutes for the boys to quit listening and earn a group time out. This picture was not funny at the time but is super funny to me a couple weeks later:

We assumed neither little boy had visited Santa before and it was pretty evident. Afterwards I tried for a good picture together and this is about how it goes most the time:
We did the merry-go-round as well. It accidentally became a tradition years ago and Declan couldn't wait for "the brothers" to try it. 

No comments: