3.05.2015

A little catch up...

It's been nearly a month since I blogged and I blame exhaustion. The last thing I want to do when I finally get 4 kids tucked in to bed is try to use my brain. I don't want to forget these precious/crazy/fun moments though.

Declan is the sweetest brother to baby girl. Here, she got a few rounds of "You are my sunshine" (a favorite of all 3 boys at bedtime):
The boys both love to skateboard and skate school is that perfect place to burn some energy. I can't believe how tall they both look! 
I've never parented an easy-going baby so moments like this boggle my mind:
"L" came home from preschool so proud of his painting. Cracked us up. It's coffee grounds in case you were wondering:
I love catching Mark's tender moments with baby girl. Warms my heart...
Mark is hoping to pass down his love of playing guitar to the boys. He bought Declan this little Fender to start learning. 
The relationship between Declan and "L" has been a process. Now, they are besties and it's so fun to see how much they love spending time with each other:
I have seriously surprised myself by continuing to keep the gym a priority. Sometimes it takes extra coordinating but Mark's been awesome and he's super consistent as well. I think we finally realized how energizing and beneficial exercise can be.
I just love dressing my kiddos in coordinating clothes. I realize this won't be something they let me do forever, so I'll cherish it now. Celebrating Valentine's Day at Papa & Nana's:
I wish it wasn't a rare moment that all 3 boys play together but it is. "B" is usually hanging out with me while the older 2 play but, this night, they all built legos for an hour!
Eric & Bekah stopped over to meet baby sister and show us their gorgeous wedding pictures. I hope these two always have a special bond:
Uncle Shaun and baby girl on his birthday:

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

All of this warms my heart. You're such a good mama!!!

In case you needed more proof that God intended us to be BFFs, my boys are always coordinated, we use the same cow and Graco car seats, and LJ has recently picked up a love for guitar, too - which is awesome because Ben is a rockstar at heart! :)