2.25.2011

Five Question Friday


1. Can you drive a stick shift? No. I have never learned how to. Honestly no real desire to either. I hate being the passenger in stick shift cars too. I feel like I'm in a race car and all the shifting makes my weak equilibrium quiver.  

2. What are two foods you just can't eat? I can not handle olives. The smell, the taste, anything. Bleh. My husband and I both hate cantaloupe. It taints the entire fruit salad it is in too. Declan loves it so I buy it for him. And wash my hands vigorously when I'm done cutting it. ;)

3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind? We are on a 2+ month "clean" eating health kick so Girl Scout Cookies aren't even on our radar. I do love Samoas and the Peanut Butter. Oh, and Thin Mints get an honorable mention.

4. How do you pamper yourself? I use to get messages all the time when I was going through fertility treatments (can I get a "heck yeah" from all the ladies that beat up their bodies undergoing treatments?!) Since Decs joined our world I haven't gotten one. *Sad face* These days my mom and I get pedicures during flip flop weathered months.

5. What is your nickname and how did you get it? Most my friends call me "Ash" which is pretty self explanatory. My dad calls me "Nicole" which is my middle name. Lastly, in college, I picked up "Smash" which still sticks with college buds. Oh, and I can't forget "Sparks" which was my maiden name...my high school buds still call me that. 

Check out other's answers to Five Question Friday here

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I can't drive a stick shift either and we own one!! Poo poo on your cantaloupe answer - I love the stuff! I, too, USED to frequent the massage therapist, and I find "Smash" to be a very cute nickname :).