9.15.2011

soccer star

After a little searching, I found a micro soccer league that allows 3 year olds to play. It happens to be in a nearby city (only about a 25-30 minute drive from our house). Being the soccer mom that I can't wait to be and having the budding soccer star that can't wait to play, we make the drive. Last Saturday was Declan's first game. I was so proud of my little man. Oh, and can I mention 3 and 4 year olds playing soccer is adorbs?
Papa & Nana came to cheer him on!
Can't wait to cheer my little star on! Go team blue!

2 comments:

Seriously....Me. said...

I just enrolled my four year old in the indoor soccer league at our local YMCA. He cannot wait! He missed the cut off for the other fall soccer groups by two weeks and he was bummed. Hoping to have lots of fun!

happymomof4 said...

We have my 4 yr old son in an indoor soccer program- he loves it and so do I! Have fun Declan:)