11.29.2008

Good times...

We had a fabulous Thanksgiving this year...three of them to be exact. Our first was at my parent's house, then on to my in-laws house and one more bigger get-together with my husband's fam today. We had two fun football games (plus eating leftovers and drinking colorado bulldogs) at my parents to boot. Last night we even snuck in a party with some good friends that were home visiting from Nashville. Fun, fun, fun stuff.

Little man was extraordinarily amazing these last 3 busy days. I was prepared by other mommies that there would be some sleepy meltdowns due to the running around, but he did great. He even took long naps in the ever changing places we'd find as semi-quiet. I'm so proud of him and even more so as he is so engaging and pleasant to be around. The 6 weeks of colic is starting to be a faint memory. ;) What a stud.

Here are some fun pics from the last few days:



Some cuddlin' time with cousin Ella.









Declan was all propped up in Ella's old walker. He really liked it (especially when he was a perfect view of the TV...his favorite obsession). 







Cute little man!













Lovin' me some Declan....

5 comments:

MtnGirl said...

Declan is sure cute! I'm glad he made his Mama proud with all of his visiting!

Rebekah said...

He is seriously TOO adorable! I love the way you dress him and his expressions crack me right up! (I like the new blog header too!)

Jess said...

Oooh, I'm glad he did well with all the visiting! Our kids did alright, too. But they CRASHED when they got home! hahaha

He's SO cute! And I looove how you dress him like people. I'm annoyed by people who put babies in clothes that are not....clothes, if you know what I mean! Stuff that says "baby" on it past a couple weeks old, etc. Ugh! BABIES are people TOO! :)

Glad you had a happy Thanksgiving!

Montefusco Family said...

I love his little faces that he makes, so stinkin cute!
Glad you all had such a fun Thanksgiving holiday.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture of Ella and Declan... how adorable! Ash, I just want to tell you RIGHT NOW how awesome of a job you are doing! Declan is sooo blessed to have you as a momma and I wish I could see you in the act more often!!! Love you sooo much! ps- Love the new blog!!