10.25.2010

26 months (!!)

Deck-an (as he pronounces it) is 26 months today. Time continues to fly. Today, he accompanied me to a photo shoot and, when we arrived early, I took advantage of the gorgeous back drop and snapped away. 
This past month, you:
-popped the last of your 2 year molars (thank you, Lord)
-count everything!
-sleep tons: 9pm-9am or 10am plus 2+ hour nap
-started learning colors
-now wear 3T pants and 2-3T shirts, size 4 diapers, size 7.5 shoe
-still love balls but are now obsessed with pumpkins and the moon

We adore you, Decs. Your spunk, curiosity and zest for everything bring us so much joy.

2 comments:

P said...

Holy cow, is he ever adorable!!

And, can you tell me your sleep secret? lol! Jeb has never, and will never be a good sleeper, but I'm wondering what I can do to maybe encourage the next baby (whenever they come along) to be a better sleeper. If Jeb had been a good sleeper, I'd have a dozen kids, but he's almost 3 and sleep still sucks and I'm terrified of a repeat!!

DannieA said...

I don't remember the author but this post reminded me of a quote

"What a blessing it is to come home to a child".

Enjoy! Beautiful pictures!