10.20.2010

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday

Here are some of my favorite recent cell phone pics.

Doesn't Declan look at least 3?!
 Doesn't everyone's kids pose going down the slide? (He literally stopped sliding looked at me and said "cheese")
 My babe and I:
This is really poor picture quality but so worth remembering. Last night Declan found his boppy (in his closet? not sure...) and drug over a stool. He stood on it and said "Mommy, cheeese". I asked him if he wanted me to take a picture and he said "YES!" So I grabbed my phone and took this. He stood in that position until I was able to take the picture. Afterwards, he said "I'm cute" which is his standard phrase after I take any picture. This kid is too much!! In the most fabulous of ways.

3 comments:

Simply Complex said...

He always looks so old.

Where do you get his jeans? I am having trouble finding jeans that are skinny enough for G in the waist with the length we need.

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

I love it!! He is SUCH a poser...you've trained him well! And gosh he's cute...and has the most stylish wardrobe to boot! :)

Kris said...

You are so lucky! Colin sees my camera come out and RUNS the other way. He tells me "stop mommy, stop!" I guess I take too many pictures, lol.