3.06.2008

So, the results are in...

To my shock, I did indeed have some follicles "take the lead". I have 4 pretty follies ready to go and LOTS of others that are too small. So the good news is that I'll take my first trigger shot tonight (to make me ovulate) and my second trigger shot tomorrow afternoon and we'll have our IUI Saturday morning. Saturday is a fabulous day for the IUI because I'm sure I'll be in misery with the the loads of eggies I'll be ovulating and I can just RELAX. Woot! So, thanks for the prayers and support. Keep them coming!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO GLAD TO HEAR! Keep me updated. I love you!

Your Seattle Sister

Morrisa said...

YAY! Congrats on the follies! Good luck for your IUI.

N7 said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGG YOU HAVE COME SO FAR!!! I am so sorry I haven't been around in a while but I am so happy to hear that Saturday is the big day for you! Sending you hugs and huge buckets of good luck! :)

JW Moxie said...

Good luck to you this morning! I pray that this is your cycle!

Shauna said...

good luck!