5.15.2013

Mama Day

Mother's Day weekend started off in a special way this year. I volunteered at a Birthmother's brunch at the adoption agency. It was fun to hang out with C alone...we never really have! Because of her and T, I'm a mom. I'm so thankful we have such a great relationship.
Saturday night we hosted my side of the family and celebrated Mother's Day over fajitas. If you know my family, that's a perfect way to celebrate! ;)

Sunday morning I wanted ONE good pic before we left for church. This is the best we got. #crazykid

My niece Keller was dedicated so we hung out with our other side of the fam afterwards.
Silly cousins:

I love my sweet sister-in-law:

The rest of the day was spent relaxing. I'm never off on Sundays (the life of a realtor!) so it was such a treat.

No comments: