5.24.2013

Spring Program

We barely made it to Declan's program tonight. I thought it was at 6:30 and it was at 6pm. Thank goodness for the text from my mother-in-law at 5:55 asking if we were there. Eeek!

I don't know about others out there, but I think kid's singing programs are adorable. They just lay it all out there. Declan always cracks me up because he is the kid that you would think would mess around on stage but he stands still smiles ear to ear.
Thanks for coming out, Papa and Nana!

...and Grandpa and Grandma!

Had to say goodbye to our favorite nanny (who also works at the preschool) tonight. We'll miss her to pieces while she's in Uganda!

Declan, David, David, Declan. That's all I hear about. They love each other. Besties through and through. David's mom even reached out to me via Facebook so we could get the boys together outside of preschool. Such a sweetie....and a little pistol like Decs.
..in the middle bottom row staring straight at us. Ha!

No comments: