1.24.2008

Interesting acupuncture experience...

I went to acupuncture on Tuesday and I told the gal that everyone I know is sick and I'm bummed because my throat was starting to hurt. She did a lot of work on my sinuses and told me that I'd start draining that night. She said my cold would be super fast forwarded and to come back in 2 days and she bets I'll be better. I was confused because I hadn't really gotten a cold yet. My throat was just a bit sore.

So that night Mark and I went to Sam's Club and, on our way, I started blowing my nose. I blew my nose all night! I then woke up with a horrible sore throat and headache all day yesterday. Today, it seems my symptoms are quite faded and will hopefully be gone by tomorrow.

Strange. Coincidence? Acupuncture? Hmm...

1 comment:

Meghan said...

wow--I've had this cold for awhile now, maybe its time to take myself for some accupuncture!

Glad you're starting to feel better!